May 28, Updated Advisory and Return to Campus
Dear ICS Community,
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we carefully navigate the changing requirements for schools to safely open during this Heightened Alert phase.
On Monday we will welcome back to campus our Grades 1-11 students to join our K4-K5 students for the final three days of school from May 31 through June 2. We will revert to the original school schedule such that our final day, Wednesday, will be a ½ day for students. We are excited that our students and teachers will have the opportunity to have proper closure for the school year.
Please be aware of the following items as we re-start school on campus:
- All buses will run on a normal schedule for bus pickup and dropoff.
- The canteen will be closed. Students will need to bring their lunch to school from May 31 to June 2.
- Students must have their school ID and TraceTogether token or app on their handphone to enter school.
- Library books need to be turned in during these final days of school. A schedule for returning textbooks and technology items will be announced today via Schoology. Students will be returning textbooks and technology from May 31 to June 2.
- The schedule for High School will remain in place as previously communicated through Schoology by Mr Harding on Tuesday, May 25 at 1:44pm. Additionally, as we are still trying to limit campus access, High School students are not permitted on campus on Wednesday, June 2 without prior approval from Mr Harding. Details about the Middle School schedule will be communicated shortly.
- The High School graduation will be livestreamed at 6:30pm tonight. Please visit the graduation page for more information.
We are thankful for God's many blessings this year and look forward to seeing all of our students back on campus on Monday.
- COVID-19 advisory