NOTE: For more details regarding Pre-Order Lunch, Campus Card / Online issues or Card Top Up, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top Up: Topping up cards can be done online using your credit card or Paypal. Your username is the same as your family ID (visible on your card). Alternatively, you can top up at the Front Office with a minimum of SGD100 in cash.
- Purchase - Pre-Order Lunch: If your child is in Elementary School, and would like to order lunch in the canteen, you MUST 'Pre-order' their lunch through the campus card online system.
- Purchase - Merchandise (caps, lanyards, masks etc): If you would like to purchase exclusive ICS merchandise, go to Campus e-shop > select your items > checkout!
- Registering - Events (ECA, Sport Clubs, ES Competitive Teams, AP Exams, Yearbooks, etc): If you would like to sign your child up for various events at the school, please log in to your account and go to the 'Event Online' section.
- Manage your family fund: Your family members' physical campus cards are tied in a singular 'family' account - the fund you top up in your credit is shared amongst the members of your family.
- Manage your family account settings: As parents, you will be able to track what your children are purchasing as well as set individual spending limits.
The Campus ID Smartcard is a physical ID is used for:
- School Identification Library
- Media Services
- Canteen Purchases
- Back Gate Access
Anyone wanting access to the campus or is picking up a student, this includes helpers, guardians and relatives, will need to have a Campus ID Smartcard. Each Campus Card costs SGD20. The registration form can be found in parent portal.