Spring Fest Auction
Welcome to the Spring Fest Online Auction! The proceeds raised from this auction will go to the ICS Legacy Fund. This fund was launched on our 25th Anniversary in 2018. The fund consists of four categories, Program Legacy, Professional Legacy, Scholarship Legacy and Building Legacy. These are the needs of the school and we are very thankful for your generosity and support! For more information about these Legacy Funds, please click here.
Auction opens at 6pm, April 24th.
How to Bid
Create an Account
Go to www.32auctions.com/SF2019. On the upper right corner of the page, click Login and choose to “Create an account now.”
Approve Your New Account
Almost Done! An email will be sent to you for your approval. Simply click the button in that email to finish creating your new 32auctions account.
Log into your account and start bidding
In case you are not redirected back to the ICS Spring Fest page. Open a browser and go to www.32auctions.com/sf2019
Log in to your account using the credentials you have just set up. If you need assistance regarding the online auction, please email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. How do I sign-up?
- 2. How do I create an account?
- 3. Do I need a credit card to sign-up?
- 4. How do I log in?
- 5. It keeps redirecting me, what should I do next?
- 6. What is the transaction currency?
- 7. What are the payment methods?
- 8. What if I accidentally bid and can’t pay?
- 9. Can I change my display name?
- 10. Can I bid anonymously?
- 11. Where are the proceeds of this auction going to?
- 12. How will I know that I won?
- 13. When can I collect my winnings?
- 14. When will this Spring Fest auction end?
- 15. Can my children bid?