We are thrilled to invite you to a night of celebration as we mark a significant milestone in the history of ICS. Join us for an unforgettable evening at Gardens by the Bay, on Saturday, 13 April 2024, to commemorate three decades of God's unwavering faithfulness to the ICS community.
This special evening promises to be a reflection of the educational excellence and strong community spirit we've built over the past 30 years. Our community is the driving force behind our mission to provide exceptional education and cultivate the potential within each child.
As a non-profit school with charitable status, your participation becomes a meaningful contribution, playing a crucial role in sustaining our commitment to excellence. Your financial support is instrumental in ensuring the continued success and growth of our educational initiatives. Funds raised at this event will benefit the development of the ICS multi-sports pitch and playground, and go towards sports equipment for Grace Orchard School.
Join us on this transformative journey, and together, let's continue building a legacy of excellence and community that benefits students and families for years to come. Here are some highlights to look forward to:
Individual Ticket Sales: A limited number of individual tickets are available for purchase through EventBrite. Enjoy the early bird price of $125 when you purchase your tickets before Monday, February 26. After February 26, a standard ticket price of $150 will apply. Electronic tickets will be sent to you as soon as payment is complete.
Table Sponsorships: (reserved table for 10 guests) We invite you to consider sponsoring a table for this event. A list of sponsorship tiers can be found in the graphic below. Please follow this link for a full list of benefits for each tier, and click below to register for a table. Guest names will be added to our reservation list as soon registration and payment is complete.
- What is the dress code for the evening?
- Are children or ICS students welcome at the event?
- Can I bring non-ICS family and friends?
- What can I expect from the Flower Dome entry?
- How can I participate in the art auction?
- Can I make a contribution to the ICS uKnighted fund if I don't participate in the art auction?
- What will the funds raised from the Art Auction go towards?
- Will there be food options for dietary restrictions?
- How do I get to the venue?
- How can I stay updated on event details and any changes?