Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
All fees are listed in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
2019-2020 School Year
- Elementary Kindergarten (K4)
- Elementary Kindergarten (K5)
- Elementary School (Grade 1 - Grade 5)
- Middle School (Grade 6 – Grade 8)
- High School (Grade 9 – Grade 12)
- Application Fee - New Student
- Special Services
- English Language Assessment
- Re-enrollment Fee - Returning Students
An application fee of S$2,000 shall be paid to International Community School (Singapore) (“ICS") at the time that the application is submitted for consideration of enrollment by the Admissions Department.
- The application fee is non-refundable & non-transferable for any student who receives an acceptance letter but declines the acceptance by not attending
- The application fee is only valid for the school year of application, it cannot be transferred to a subsequent school year
- Students who are not accepted for reasons not related to waitlists will receive a S$1,500 refund
- Students who withdraw their application before receiving an acceptance letter or before being accepted to the waitlist will receive a $1,500 refund
- Students who withdraw from the waitlist will not receive a refund
- Students not offered a place within 2 terms will receive a refund of S$1,500
S$1,250The re-enrollment fee is an annual fee paid by all students as a means of securing their place in class for the following year. Current students are offered an opportunity to re-enroll & reserve their space in class by payment of the re-enrollment fee each year between February 1st and March 14th. Re-enrollment closes on March 14th. After that date, students reapply (and pay the application fee) to secure a space for the following year.
For many years ICS has been blessed to be able to offer tuition assistance to full-time missionaries, pastors and vocational Christian workers. All families wishing to be considered for assistance must complete the Financial Assistance Application and submit with the application an official compensation statement and letter from your mission or church organization. All documents must be submitted by March 15th each year.
As outlined in the application, we require each family receiving financial assistance to contribute a minimum of 5 service hours for each 10% tuition discount awarded.