- Application Fee - New Student S$2,000
- Re-enrollment Fee - Returning Students S$1,250
- English Language Assessment S$250
- Annual Tuition 2018-2019 (Inclusive of GST)
An application fee of S$2,000 shall be paid to International Community School (Singapore) (“ICS") at the time that the application is submitted for consideration of enrollment by the Admissions Department.
- The application fee is non-refundable & non-transferable for any student who receives an acceptance letter but declines the acceptance by not attending
- The application fee is only valid for the school year of application, it cannot be transferred to a subsequent school year
- Students who are not accepted for reasons not related to waitlists will receive a S$1,500 refund
- Students who withdraw their application before receiving an acceptance letter or before being accepted to the waitlist will receive a $1,500 refund
- Students who withdraw from the waitlist will not receive a refund
- Students not offered a place within 2 terms will receive a refund of S$1,500
The re-enrollment fee is an annual fee paid by all students as a means of securing their place in class for the following year. Current students are offered an opportunity to re-enroll & reserve their space in class by payment of the re-enrollment fee each year between February 1st and March 14th. Re-enrollment closes on March 14th. After that date, students reapply (and pay the application fee) to secure a space for the following year.
Elementary Kindergarten (K4)...................................................S$22,700
Elementary Kindergarten (K5) and Elementary School.............S$25,850
Middle School (Grade 6 – Grade 8)...........................................S$29,450
High School (Grade 9 – Grade 12)............................................S$32,975
Special Services (ESL Instruction and Special Resources).......S$2,525
Refunds of fees, less the non-refundable re-enrollment fee or application fee, are made according to the schedule below. Re-enrollment Fees or Application Fees paid for a student cannot under any circumstance be transferred or applied to another student's account. Processing time for refund requests is 7 days.
Please see the ICS Refund Policy here.
All ICS tuition & fees are stated in Singapore Dollars. ICS accepts payment for school fees in the form of local checks, cash, bank-to-bank, and wire transfers. Checks should be crossed and made payable to “International Community School (S) Ltd." ICS does not accept post-dated checks. For bank-to-bank or wire transfers please ensure the student's name & ID number are referenced to enable us to credit the account correctly. Please email a bank confirmation advice to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the remitter.
Standard Chartered Bank
Scotts Mall, 1 Scotts Road
#01-01 Shaw Centre
Interbank Fund Transfer Instructions:
Bank Code: 7144 (routing number)
Branch Code: #003
Bank Account No.: 0301206570
Account Currency: Sing Dollars
SWIFT Code*: SCBLSGSG
Sort Code / BSB No**: N/A
*For international wires only
**Sort code and BSB no. are required for banks located in the U.K.& Australia
For many years ICS has been blessed to be able to offer tuition assistance to full-time missionaries, pastors and vocational Christian workers. All families wishing to be considered for assistance must complete the Financial Assistance Application and submit with the application an official compensation statement and letter from your mission or church organization. All documents must be submitted by March 15th each year.
As outlined in the application, we require each family receiving financial assistance to contribute a minimum of 5 service hours for each 10% tuition discount awarded.