Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When does the school year begin and end?
- What are your school hours?
- What type of curriculum does ICS offer?
- Where are your teachers from?
- Is ICS a Christian school?
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- Are there any special support services available for students?
- What are the tuition and fees?
- What type of bus transportation services are offered to students?
- What school lunch options are available for students?
- Does ICS have extra-curricular activities and athletics?
- Is there are Parent/Teacher Organization?
- When should I apply?
Yes. ICS is a part of the Network of International Christian Schools and accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International. All students are required to take Bible and attend a weekly chapel service.
While ICS teaches from a Biblical worldview, our student body is comprised of students from many varying faith backgrounds and more than 30 countries. Please refer to our Who We Are page for more information.
ICS is a full-service international school. Our tuition fees include GST, textbooks, classroom supplies and technology.
Please see our Tuition and Fees page for a comprehensive list of tuition, fees, and financial information.