Frequently Asked Questions
We invite you to review the most common questions we receive from prospective families. If your question or concern is not addressed in this FAQ, or if you would like a personalized consultation, please book a time with us using the buttons below the page. We are here if you need us.
- What is your school's COVID-19 response?
- When does the school year begin and end?
- What are your school hours?
- When should I apply?
- What type of curriculum do you offer?
- Where are your teachers from?
- Are you a Christian school and what does that mean for my child?
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- What student support services do you offer?
- What are the tuition and fees?
- Do you offer bus transportation service?
- What school lunch options are available for students?
- What extracurricular activities and athletics opportunities are offered?
- How can parents get involved?