Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When does the school year begin and end?
- What are your school hours?
- What type of curriculum does ICS offer?
- Where are your teachers from?
- Is ICS a Christian school?
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- Are there any special support services available for students?
- What are the tuition and fees?
- What type of bus transportation services are offered to students?
- What school lunch options are available for students?
- Does ICS have extra-curricular activities and athletics?
- Is there are Parent/Teacher Organization?
- When should I apply?
Yes. ICS is a part of the Network of International Christian Schools and accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International. All students are required to take Bible and attend a weekly chapel service.
While ICS teaches from a Biblical worldview, our student body is comprised of students from many varying faith backgrounds and more than 30 countries. Please refer to our Who We Are page for more information.