ID Card / Cashless Campus Card
The cashless campus card is a new system that has been implemented as of November 2011. It is a stored value ID card with the following uses:
2) Library services
3) Canteen food & snack purchases
The system identifies all children from the family in the same account. This simply means you only need to TOP UP one account, in which all family members share, instead of having to TOP UP individual cards. Individual cards will be identified in the family account, and as parents, you will be able to track what and how much your children are purchasing, as well as set individual spending limits for them.
You will be issued your ID & password in order to log in to the online campus card system to top up.
Please note that parents of children in grades JK-G3 ‘PRE-ORDER’ lunch through the campus card online system. Once the student is in the system, you can log in to the Campus online system and place the lunch pre-order.
Instructions detailing the use of the system will be sent to you once the student is in the school system.
- Dress Code 2012-2013
- Uniform Price List 2012-2013
- Textbook List
- 2012-2013 Academic Calendar
- 2013-2014 Academic Calendar
- Change of Address Form
- Bus Guidelines
- School Directory Info Request
- First Week of School Checklist
- GOH Transport Info
- Medical Exam Form
- Help Using Edline
- Parent Volunteer Form
- All School Photo Order Form 2011-2012
Information in Korean
- Bus Guidelines (Korean)
- First Day of School Checklist (Korean)
- ESL Policies & Procedures (Korean)
- ESL Financial Fact Sheet (Korean)
- Guardian Policy (Korean)
- Guardian Responsibilities (Korean)
- Request for Leave Form (Korean)